Friday, October 19, 2012

Makeup 101: Cheap eye makeup remover.

Looking for a good eye makeup remover but on a very tight budget? Well, I was looking for Godiva Licowhite Lipgloss in Robinisons department store but sadly, it was out of stock so I went to Mercury Drug Store to look for it because I'm really in dire need of a lip balm. Unluckily, there's also none in Mercury Drug so I have no choice but to leave the mall empty handed. I was on my way out of the store when I saw this Apollo Petroleum Jelly in a very tiny jar. 

I used to use petroleum jelly as lip balm before so I immediately bought this cute little petroleum jelly jar as an alternative to the lip gloss I was looking for. 
See? It is so tiny and cute! Very handy! 
The back side has all its uses and to my surprise, it can also be used as an eye makeup remover! TADAAA! Cheap cheap find! For only 25php you'll get a lot of benefits! It says that:
  • Moisturizes dry skin overnight
  • Soothes chapped skin ans lips
  • Soothes minor burns
  • Helps prevent diaper rash
  • Soothes minor scrapes
  • Removes eye make-up
Hooray! 
So you'll get 25g for a 25php Apollo Petroleum Jelly. So let me put this into a test if this will be a good eye makeup remover.

Find out the results under the cut!


So first, I put eye shadow on my skin (okay let's pretend that this is my eye).
Second, put petroleum jelly on top of the eye makeup. Make sure to cover the whole area with makeup. Then lastly, wipe it with tissue or anything that can absorb.
And finally...the eye shadow is gone! Hooray for cheap eye makeup remover! Hooray for petroleum jelly! But please be careful in putting them on because it might irritate your eyes.

Have you tried this before? :)

1 comments:

The Introvert Wanderer said...

You should also try putting Petroleum Jelly on your eyelashes. It will make your eyelashes longer :D it really works for me :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.