Sunday, September 9, 2012

Review: Nichido's Mineral Spot Concealer in Natural

Months ago, I had to buy a cheapo concealer for one-time use only! I happened to saw this Nichido concealer stick which has the feel of 'eye liner' it is not the usual type of concealer stick which almost looks like a foundation stick. I bought this because I was just going to hide small blemishes and I think applying this will be a lot easier.
It is also easy to blend depending on your skin color and how thick to do want to apply. I was able to hide my blemishes slash pimple scars! YAY for products like this.

Know more about this product under the cut!


TIP: Put concealer first then your foundation or powder. It may look more natural :)



Pros:
- Really effective!!
- Affordable! Php 140 per stick :)
- Comes in different shades. You can pick which shade suits you well :)
- Easy to blend
- Easy to apply

Cons:
- You need sharpener everytime you'll use it!! Which I don't have with me everytime! Haha!
- Staying power is not so good. You need to reapply every now and then but it's no big deal! :)

Will I buy again? Maybe! :) Concealer is a must have in every girl's make-up kit especially when you are still recovering from pimple scars :)

3 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

great review :)
I love this post!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

Princessarah said...

Aww! Thank you so much <3

beautylash01 said...

Love it too. I am using it as my concealer to highlight my brows and to line my waterline to awaken my sleepy eyes!

http://www.beautylash01.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.