Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: OMG Crystal Sand Nail Polish in Opal

So yesterday, my friend and I had our macaron date and we happened to pass by Landmark's nail polish section. We're a fan of nail polishes especially the cheap ones with good quality! :) I was looking for a good nail polish color because I miss putting polish on my nails! :) She recommended me to try the brand OMG (Oh My Golly) because it's cheap and has a really good quality and colors.


I bought OMG Crystal Sand in opal color! :) I so love it and the best part is that.. it is VERY CHEAP! 

Find out more about this product under the cut!


 See, it only costs P18.75!!! OMG!! =)) I also like that it is so glittery!! I love glitters very much! I used to make my own glittery nails by putting clear nail polish then real glitters on but it takes up much time so this nail polish is best for me!
Sorry for my 'messy' applied nail polish. I'm really not good in putting nail polish but yeah, I'm trying :) LOOK!!! It is really very glittery! :)
 Here's a closer look of my short glittery violet nails. I really love it! <3
Pros:
- super cheap
- super glittery
- dries quickly
- nice color!

Cons:
- few colors to select on :( OMG, please make more!
- need at least 2-3 times application to get the 'real' color

Will I buy again? I definitely will! :) I'm eyeing on the Barbie pink color! :)

6 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

amazing color :)
I loove it`!

Bubble my Licorice

Princessarah said...

Yes, thank you! <3

Princessarah said...

Will do if I have time! :)

Karen Ussene said...

That is a great colour!
xoxo
K.
http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.pt/

Princessarah said...

Thank you! :)

Hazel said...

I just got the OMG Crystal Sand nail polish in Emerald and I loved it. I see your swatch in Opal and I'm loving it already. I'm gonna get one soon. It's sad that I got mine for about P35.00, though. - http://hazelawkitreviews.wordpress.com/2013/01/24/omg-oh-my-golly-crystal-sand-nail-polish-in-emerald/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.