Sunday, September 30, 2012

Review: BYS Longwear Lipstick in Flirty Fuchsia

During my summer vacation way back in 3rd year high school, I went to Australia ALONE to meet my sister and her family and spend my summer there. While I was walking one time in the 'CITY' slash mall, I happened to pass by the store 'ICE' where they sell lots..LOTS of make-up!! BYS is one of the brand they're selling and BYS captured my attention very much! Their stall is very colorful plus they offer a wide range of cosmetic products. Way back then, I bought lots of their eyeliners!! :) It is really pretty and very affordable. 


By the way, BYS way back then is only available in Australia so when I want/need to buy their products, I still have to wait for my sister to go here in the Philippines. 

Last last month, my sister and her family decided to finally go back here for good! Yay. And guess what I asked for for their pasalubong? Mke-ups! YAY! My sister bought two lipsticks for me but I'm just going to show you one for now which is the BYS Longwear Lipstick in Flirty Fuchsia, eye shadows and lipgloss.


So it really looks like this when its brand new but since I forgot mine at the car during our Nuvali trip, the lipstick melted so now it looks like this already:

How does it looks like now? Fine out more under the cut!


 I can still use it though so no worries! Plus if you don't like your lipstick that way, you can put it on a container but be sure to carry lipstick brush with you so you can use it properly and neatly.


The packaging is okay. The cap is clear so consumers can clearly see the lipstick shade :) The only thing I hate about it is: the cap is kinda loose and the lipstick always touches the cap when I open it :( Plus the label fades away easily :(


The ingredients are written on it = thumbs up!

Look haha! It's melted and kinda over-used! I always use this in school and my M&Co lipstick in Rosy Pink. I always get complement whenever I use hot pink shades! :) So yay!


Here are closeup photos of me, wearing the lipstick :)

 AND MEEEEEE! HAHAHA just got home from my family day at the mall :)


PS. When I was looking for nail polishes last week, I found out that there's already BYS here in the PH!! YAY!! So yeah, we can already buy here! No need to go to Aussie!! :)

Pros:
- Long lasting! Lasts up to 5 hours without eating.
- BYS offers wide range of colors
- With moisturizer so it doesn't dry lips
- Now available here in PH! <3

Cons:
- Easily melts
- The packaging is not so nice :( The lipstick keeps on smudging because of the cap (a little messy) plus the brand name fades easily :(

Will I buy again? Maybe but not anytime soon! :) I wanna try the Life in Love shade and I wanna try their matte lipsticks too :) 

4 comments:

Keeza Villanueva said...

I have seen Bys last week and bought their Primer. I am road testing it. I dont like lipstick with loose cap. it's just messy noh?

Mind to followe me @ www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

mashley said...

I love you and you're blog! please post more

love

Sam <3

Princessarah said...

How's the primer? Is it good? :) Me also, I don't like lipsticks with loose cap :( It's really messy and it's irritating! Haha :)

Princessarah said...

Hi Sammy! :D I love you too <3 HIHI

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.