Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Review: The Body Shop's Born Lippy Lip Balm in Raspberry

I'm really a fan of lip balms since I was younger! My lips are dry and always chapped so I think lip balms would do the job perfectly! I used to collect lip balms before cause my mom won't allow me to collect lipstick because I was still in Elementary that time!! :) So anyway, here's my favorite lip balm:

I've been using this ever since Elementary!! I'm really a huge fan of this product because it is very handy, not greasy, does not make my lips chapped and dry plus it contains 9g which lasts for 3 months (well for me) every day use. Also, The Body Shop offers several flavors for this pot balm. I've tried Strawberry before!! :)

Know more about this product under the cut!



See, it's already 'over-used'. I use this as base for some of my lipsticks especially the matte ones so it will be easier to apply. The scent smells so yummy! Yum yum yum! :D Packaging is decent slash simple plus sturdy!! :)

Here's my lip without anything on it:
Then here are pictures of my lips using this lip balm. It has a bit of shiny effect but still looks natural.
TIP: Apply small amount only so your lips won't look oily/


Pros:
- Cheap for a 9g lip balm! I think this costs less that 200php.
- Really does the job of lip balms
- Yummy scent!
- Decent packaging
- Doesn't melt easily unlike other balms.
- Very easy to apply! Haha! A little messy though. Bring tissue with you always :D

Cons:
- Can't think of any yet :) I so love this product :D

Will I buy again? YES YES YES! :D After I finish this pot! :)

1 comments:

mashley said...

hi there!

i'm a really big fan of yours and since im still a kid my mom probably wouldnt allow me to buy make ups too!
lucky that you posted one on a lip balm and THAT! im allowed! i really wanna buy this now!
and it fits my allowance cuz its only 200php! thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.