Saturday, September 1, 2012

Review: M&Co. Long Lasting Matte Lipstick with Moisturizer in Rosy Pink

My sister had an interview weeks before so she bought a new lipstick. She's not that 'kikay' type so she just decided to give it to me without using it! Oh advantages of having a sister :)


She bought an M&Co. lipstick. It was my first time to encounter this brand and I must say, they really have an elegant packaging!

Know more about this product under the cut!



It comes with a 'pouch' to protect its silver-y and goldish body :)


I'm wearing this lipstick almost everyday in school and I love how it stays in my lips for 6 hours. I first applied at around 7am and retouch at 12nn. So in total, I only have to apply it twice or trice for the entire day.

The shade is also perfect. Not too light and not too hot for pink and for everyday use! Also, it suits my complexion well.
Sorry for my face! I just woke up! Haha! I'm bored so I decided to make a review!

Pros:
- Very cheap!! Costs around less than P200.
- Long lasting! Lasts up to 6 hours!!
- Moisturizes lips though its matte
- Very elegant packaging!

Cons:
- Hard to find! :(
- Has limited shades only :( I think they only have 4 shades available. Too bad.
- A bit hard to apply. You have to swipe it many times before you can get the right amount of color.

Will I buy again? Definitely!! I would love to buy all the colors! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice review....Looking forward to more reviews :)
Hoping that i was older so that i could do the same.

Q:are all your reviews gonna be about lipstick or all around make ups :) thankss

ELLE said...

hi! hope u could join on my giveaway! heres the link: http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

Sharina said...

You dont look like youve just woken up!! :) Pretty face!
Love the review, do a closeup next time if you can :)

Shari
The Misty Mom

PS - Will be having a BIG GIVEAWAY soon! Do follow if you wanna be updated about it:)

Princessarah said...

More reviews coming up!! Hoping my hectic schedule will permit me :D

And yes, I will be reviewing make-up products but will probably focus on local brands :)

Princessarah said...

Awww! Thank you! <3

Princessarah said...

I would love to! Thanks for informing me :D

Princessarah said...

Aww! Thank you!! <3 And thanks for the tip also :)

Unknown said...

Looks great on you dear! :) I have this lip product too and it is amazing! :)

Btw, I'm a new follower! :) You are awesome, keep it up! Looking forward for your new posts. Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)


http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

bhabe_luxx16 said...

pls. reply back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need your help po. ano pong name or number nung color pink . sa M&CO. PLEASEEEE! Matagal ko ng gustong malaman!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.