Monday, October 22, 2012

Review: Godiva's LicoMAX Lip Gloss with Beeswax in Cherry Bubblegum

My mom said to me: "Your lips are getting darker. Maybe its because of the lip products you're using." I was really alarmed by this statement so I immediately googled what lip products can help me lighten my lips and almost all resulted to Godiva's LicoWHITE Lip Gloss. I searched for it almost everywhere but it seems like it is nowhere to be found. Good thing we went to MOA last Sunday to have a family lunch and I was able to see a huge Watsons Store. 

Know more about this product under the cut!

Luckily they have the Godiva LicoMAX Lip Gloss. Not exactly what I'm looking for but still, it helps whiten lips so I immediately bought it. It costs 115php for a 5g 'lip goss'.
It is quite cheap because it already contains beeswax, Vitamin C and SPF 15 for lighter and more luscious lips! Also, the manufacturing date and the expiration date is indicated in the box which is a plus points for this product.
The packaging looks really cute also! It is pink and small! Isn't it obvious in my site that I love pink? <3
For me, it is more of a lip balm rather than a lip gloss. The texture is very much similar to petroleum jelly though this one has a cherry-ish scent and taste!
See? Looks like petroleum jelly in a different container! I use this every morning and when I feel that my lips are dry already. I also put this on before sleeping! It is also good as a base before putting on lipsticks especially the matte ones. 
Sorry for my hair again but this is it when I put it on my lips. Yay or nay? :) I don't know yet if it really whitens dark lips but I will tell you soon after I finish the 5g! :)

12 comments:

Sharina said...

Sis ah! Ill wait for the review if it really whitens lips!! :) Love your blog btw! NEW FOLLOWER ako:)

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom

Princessarah said...

Hi sissy! Yes I'll do a review about it after I finish the whole jar! Haha! Hope it works!!

Karissa said...

i love this post, because it can help us girls to know what kind of lip blam. lip gloss to use if our lips are getting darker. of course dapat ilagaan din nating lips natin. it is a must in our daily routine to put some lip blam. lip gloss, to give our lips a good look.

vanessa said...

ei grl i just want to ask where did you buy this product? i tried n kc for it in watsons peo s first two q npuntahan wla cla ung isa p sabi wla n rw un . , i really want to try this, please help me nman

Unknown said...

good news meron pa pala ito tagal na ko naghahanap nito last time nakabili ako nito was way back 2008 at ala na ako makita mapagbilhan. hindi lang lips ang napapalighten pwde din sa nipple nagiging lighter or pinkish in color din.

Anonymous said...

san meron nito? reply ka naman dito pls mamamatay na ko kakahanap. dami nang branches mercury watsons and all lahat lahat na wala na daw sabay sabay! reply pls

Anonymous said...

pls san pa merong godiva lip balm?? please lang answer me!

Princessarah said...

I think its already phased out :) You may call Godiva PH for confirmation :)

Unknown said...

saan po makakabili nito pls.reply

Unknown said...

I want buy it. Can you help me to buy it ? Thanks

Acey32 said...

Where to buy I badly need this

Unknown said...

Hello po..alam ask ko lang po kung saan kayo umorder ng godiva lip balm? I've been looking it everywhere di ko alam kung saan makabili...pls rply po.thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.