Friday, September 7, 2012

Review: Revlon's Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Passion

Revelon's Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm is a new trend in the cosmetic industry because it has a 'pentel pen' like feel and stays in for hours on your lips at a very affordable price :)


The first side of the stick contains the lip balm. It is very advisable that you apply the lip balm first so you can smoothly glide the lipstain :)

Know more about this product under the cut!


And ofcourse, the other side has the lipstain! HAHA I call it the pentel pen lipstick because the tips feels like a real pentel pen! The only difference is, it comes in a pink color! :D

Sorry for the abused tips! Haha! I've had this months ago already :) Here's a swatch taken outdoors :) I've only applied the lipstain here on my hand because it feels akward applying lip balm my hand! :D
Tip: Apply the balm first so that the lipstain will glide smoothly. Also, it keeps your lips looking smooth, soft and moisturixed.
I tried it on my niece.. because if I'll put it on my lips, I won't be able to take a good shot of it! :( And if I'll ask her to take a photo of my lips, for sure it will be a good fail! :)) HAHA! Hi Sam! I know you'll be reading this.



Pros:
- New style of lipstains
- 2 in 1 :) Lipstain plus balm!
- Very handy and thin! Easy to hold when applying!
- Since it is a stain, it will not melt unlike wax lipsticks.
- Comes in many shades :)
- Affordable! Around 400-500 pesos.
- Cute packaging and neat presentation :)

Cons:
- Has a very wierd smell :(
- Lip balm may break easily :( You can't hide it :(
- Staying power is so-so. Max of 3 hours without eating :)
- May make your lips dry and flake-y :(
- May form bits of stain on your lips (look at the attached photo closely)

Will I buy again? Probably no :( I would love to try other lipstains in the market :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog
follow each other
?
LET ME KNW
CHECK OUT MYJEWELLERY POST
http://creativejewelsupdates.blogspot.in/

Jay said...

oh so kissable...

*Pareng Jay was here

Princessarah said...

Aww thank you!! <3

Princessarah said...

Uhh? Thank you? That's my 10 years old niece btw :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.