Thursday, October 11, 2012

HAUL V. 1

Ever since I was young, my eyes are already attached to cosmetics! Whenever we go to malls, I always find it interesting looking for some 'good finds' in the beauty corner. 

Here are some of the beauty products slash cosmetics I have with me now that I haven't used before! Some were just given to me :)



My two Revlon matte lipsticks in Smoked Peach and Stormy Pink! Can't wait to use them cause I heard so many good reviews about Revlon's matte lipsticks. I heard they're a good dupe for more expensive cosmetic brands like Mac.



My BYS goodies fresh from Aussie! Animal Instincts lipgloss and long wear lippies! I got two lippies but I already blogged about the shade: Flirty Fuchsia. The picture above is BYS longwear lipstick in Red Hot.

More items under the cut!


Two shimmery eyeshadow palettes from the brand: Hardy. I've tried using these once or twice when my niece and I played with make-ups.
Excel Paris Matte Lipcreams in shades: 502, 504, 507, 508, 510 and 512. I'm excited to use these because my niece told me that it is long lasting though a bit drying. Her tip is to put lipbalm first before applying Excel Paris.
My Aido regular lipstick in shade 4.

SanSan's 5 pieces brush set! Very basic and very novice-cy brushes!

END OF HAUL

I'm so excited to use these products!! Now, you already have a glimpse of what the contents of my blog will be for the following days <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.