Saturday, October 6, 2012

pH Care Cool Wind's Cool Dare 2010

Hahaha! I happened to see my old photo which I used for this online competition years ago! My niece want a new phone so I encouraged her to join this contest to win a new Nokia C3. She didn't win during week six and so am I =)) So I tried again during the seventh week with the theme 'Icy-Cool Make-up Extraordinaire!' wherein we have to post a picture of ourselves with make-up on probably highlighting tones of blue and green (because it is pH Care's color) and have it liked by people but it doesn't mean if you are the highest pointer in terms of like, you'll already win. There are still judges behind so yeah!


HAHA I'm so unsure of what I'm doing! I hurriedly asked my niece to take a picture of me on the mirror so it is kinda extra ordinary right after putting eye colors! :) I really don't know how to put eye shadows so forgive my novice-ness here! :)

Find out more about this under the cut!



I was able to upload it on time and gather only 58 likes while other contestants have 300 plus likes :( That;s my nene face by the way (2010).
I was very surprised when I found out that I won this online compet! I wasn't really expecting it because all the other contestants are prettier than me! Haha :) I'm still thankful though! I claimed the price in their office! Yay! <3
When I look back at this experience, it makes me laugh because I look so unprepared on my entry!! =)) Okay, hope pH Care will hosts contests like this again! =)) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.