Sunday, October 14, 2012

OOTD // FOTD V. 1

So my family and I had this family gathering because it's my auntie's 66th birthday! She's so 'groovy' and her theme and party revolved around ballroom dancing! The party was fun especially when all of us dance Gangnam! Haha! Super super fun night!

So anyway, here's just a mini OOTD and FOTD post. I don't know how to dress up nor fix myself! I usually just pull out anything in my closet and just put lipstick on and I'm ready to go.

So here's the shoes I wore.. at the same time the shoes I wore when I turned 18 :)

First time wearing the rings I posted in my second haul. Quite cute and I think it goes well with my outfit!
My companions for the whole night! My phone, camera and Excel Paris in 512! It is so red and I love it!!
And yeah, my eye makeup! I just experimented on my Hardy pallets! It is not clearly seen plus it was taken just before the program ended! 

OOTD under the cut!

And lastly, tadaaaaaaa! I just had a haircut AGAIN earlier in the morning so my hair now is shorter again! Hope it suits me well despite my chubby cheeks and round face :(

PS. Stay tuned for my upcoming birthday blog giveaway! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.