Thursday, February 13, 2014

Well if that's love it comes at much too high a cost!

Single on Valentine's Day? Don't worry! I am too but I'm super excited for February 14, 2014 because we're having our second field trip! That simply means that I'll be spending my entire Valentine's Day with my lovely students! I'm hyped! We're going to Rizal Shrine, Gardenia Factory and Enchanted Kingdom! Oh the perks of being a teacher... :) I love going to field trips for free! Well, that's the main reason why once I REALLY wanted to be a flight attendant. That's quite impossible though because my height will not permit me to become one. Hehe.


Anyways. Out of nowhere today, I opened my blogspot and created this post. I'm not even sure what to write but my fingers and my mind tells me I need to do this.. Hehehe. Maybe I should write something related to LOVE because Valentines is fast approaching.

I'm no love expert but here's a list of some important points I learned with my 21 years of existence.

1. Love. You can give it to anyone. When we talk about love, it is not only "love" pertaining to your partner. Of course you also love other people other than your half.. you love your friends, your family, your passion, yourself and sometimes, even material possessions. Trust me, it is true. When you hear the word LOVE, it is not just about that boyfriend-girlfriend thing. So don't worry if you're single this Valentines Day... I know someone out there loves you more than you think they do.

2. If you love someone.. tell them. I know this is quite hard.. especially when pride gets in the way.. but once you were able to accomplish this, you'll feel very FREE. You'll not regret it. I promise. Especially if what you're feeling is real and sincere.

3. If you love someone.. don't EXPECT anything in return. Just because you expressed your feelings for them doesn't mean they should show you the same or they should love you too in return. NEVER EXPECT. It is deadly!! It is better to wait for the right time for your feelings to be mutual THAN forcing them to love you.. or should I say pity you?

4. BE FAITHFUL!! Omg. Do I still need to state the most obvious and important ingredient in LOVE? =)) If you're unsure of what you feel, then just let go. IT IS NEVER RIGHT to be unfaithful.

5. Love comes with big responsibilities. Be ready.. be ready for everything that might happen. Be ready to get hurt. Be ready for the countless battles you have to conquer.. Be ready for all the dramas.. Be ready for all the negative circumstances that might occur.. BUT you also have to be ready for the endless happy memories you will share together.. be ready to love wholeheartedly.. be ready to learn how to trust.. be ready to pose on the camera just to have silly cute photos with your someone.. be ready to take risks.. be ready. JUST BE READY for the endless things that might happen. Love is unpredictable..

I'll update when my heart tells me something that I need to add :))

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.