Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Teacher, why do you always change your hair? Permed hair!

Okay.. I'm so bored with my hair. I want to try something different. I had my hair rebonded for 3 times already since I was in high school. Then I had it cut short during my third year in college (I kinda regret this) so that the rebonded area will be gone and so that my natural hair will grow.

My typical hair.. Long and straight with side bangs! :) These pictures were taken around 2009-2011..
 
  

Then I told you.. I had it cut.. My face became bigger =)) WTF. I swear I'm not going to have a short hair EVER AGAIN.

I had it cut in David's Salon in Megamall! :) See how short it is?? :))
 

Then after days, I had it cut again just to trim the split ends.

And just to annoy you and myself, here are pictures of me in short hair.. :)

  

 

Of course it will eventually grow.. I didn't even notice that it is shoulder length already.. 


 

 
Okay so here's the main point of this post :)) I had my hair permed last Saturday (February 15, 2014).. Out of nowhere.. I decided on the spot... No regrets YET =)) For a change, yeah.
I had the cold perm or the traditional perm because digi-perm is quite expensive.

Taken night after I had my perm..
 
Next day.. I washed it already :) Yes, it looks like pancit canton :) I knowwww.
 
Fourth day... :)
  
Fifth day. Wednesday :) I went to work and gym :))
 
And now... I took a picture of it upclose so if ever you want to have your hair permed, you'll have an idea of how will it look like.. After taking a bath, I put Curl Defining Lotion so that the curls will be in place.


Thereeee!! What do you think of my new hair? Does it fit me? I hope :)) I'm planning to have a straperm next month!! :D Will update this of course :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im also bored with my hair, so i went to davids salon too! and had cut it too short like yours. the thing is, i really like it after they blowdried it but when i washed it na, it became fly away, super tikwas na tikwas, huhuhu. dont know what to do with it. i think of just tying nalang but i think may hair looks like bird's tail. heeeelp!

Anonymous said...

I was looking up long hair with the ends permed when I found your blog. You look cute no matter what haircut you got!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.