Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review: Careline's Lip and Cheek Tint in Berry Red

A new student in high school came to class on our first day with very rosy cheeks! She looks so beautiful and her skin is porcelain-like. We became friends and I asked her about what she uses on her cheeks so it'll look rosy-cheeks! (Hi Aquelina!) She said that she's using Careline's Lip and Cheek Tint so I tried it and indeed, it does wonders!


Since then, I became a fan of this product. It doesn't cause any breakout (on me) and I love how it blends on my skin color.
So this product comes in a clear tube container with a 'wand' or its applicator. I've read in a website that Careline products contain less chemicals compared to other brands so this product is 'safer' to use or may be  compatible to delicate skins or for younger ages.
The applicator is the typical soft ended 'wand'. It makes application a lot easier because (1) usually, when I use it as a lip tint it glides smoothly and it covers up the whole lips. I don't need to apply over and over again just because some parts doesn't have any tint and (2) I use this for 'dotting' or putting up tint on my cheeks,
One tube contains 3mL which is god for 1-3 months use already! Depending if you only use it for your lips or for your cheeks or for both. Personally, I use it everyday for my cheeks! :) It is perfect for everyday wear because it looks natural and it just may add a 'blooming' effect on you.
The secret? In cheeks, you just have to blend it well so it can create a perfect color on your cheeks. When using this on your lips, make sure that you moisturize first because this can cause dryness (because it is a tint) . I also red some reviews that this product is a very good dupe for the famous lip and cheek tint of The Body Shop!

1 comments:

Janine M. said...

Really interesting and cheap product! Around 60 pesos lang ata ito? :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.