Saturday, March 9, 2013

Super Mini MAC Haul + mini review

Quick Sizzle and Lady Danger.
Finally!! After four months of sleepless nights.. my partner and I were finally done with our thesis! It is already in hard bound format! Yay! So I think I should reward myself with these new lip products from MAC!!


I'm a fan of MATTE lipsticks ever since so I purchased Quick Sizzle and Lady Danger!! I'm thinking of buying Candy Yum Yum but... I don't think I can carry that shade better than these. Sadly, there's no Ruby Woo so I bought Lady Danger.
Of course, the tube is in its typical roundish black tube with silver "belt" haha! It looks sturdy and I know it is because I haven't read any reviews yet that theirs broke easily.
Left: Quick Sizzle. Very similar to Candy Yum Yum but this looks lighter. It is a bright pink shade perfect when you feel flirty!

Right: Lady Danger. The name says it all! This is a bright red shade perfect when you feel sexy!

I have such a sucky camera, I know. So for now, I'm leaving you with these hand swatches! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.