Friday, September 25, 2015

Review: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Cherry

Let me share to you a treasure given to me as a gift last Friendship Day :)


During the time this was given to me, I'm really looking for a good lip balm to sooth my very dry lips. When I opened the gift, I found this and it feels like one of my prayers has been answered :)


Tadaaa! Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Cherry :) It's sleek and it's a twist and pop up type of lip balm.


The only thing I don't like about it is that once you twist it up to pop, it won't come back anymore so you really have to be careful when twisting it. 

My bare and dry lips. See? That's why I really need to put on some lip balm.

My lips w/ the lip shimmer on. It gives a light color and it gives you a mint feeling after applying it. This is what I use everyday and it keeps my lips moisturized however, I have to reapply atleast after eating. I also use this as a base when applying matte lipsticks :) 

Pros: 
-gives a minty feeling
-gives hue so no need to put lipstick on if you're on the go
-sleek
-easy to apply
-can last a long time

Cons:
-once you twist it to pop, it won't come back anymore that's why it's a bit messy to use

Overall, this product is perfect for people who wants some gloss, color and moisture for their lips though it might be a bit pricey (400php) compared to other lip balms available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.