Monday, October 29, 2012

Feature: Skye Avenue

I feel hyped and giddy whenever I receive a package! I don't know but I just like that feeling that something new is coming!! Last Thursday, I went home from Tagaytay and I found this package waiting for me! I got so excited so I immediately opened it!
What is inside the package? Find out under the cut!
It was a package from Skye Avenue!! Yay! And it feels so make-up-ish! I opened it and I found two white paper bags with their logo and contact details.
It looks so cute!! I really love their logo because it is pink and so girly! Plus, they already have their contact details written on it so I don't need to check it online already.
The first paper bag contains these cosmetic products! Beauty UK eye shadow collection, three Beauty UK lip lusts and miners lipstick! Wah! Heaven, indeed! Want to win these stuff? Well, start liking their facebook page already! Plus, you mind find something you like in their shop because they offer a variety of cosmetic brands!
And the other paper bag contains these accessories! So cute and very wearable in any occasions!
Lastly, my favorite part in every package I get.. a personal note from the owner!! Thank you Ms. Dee Tan of Skye Avenue for these sweet note, for the sponsored items and for the gift! Again guys, start liking their page!

3 comments:

Lovely Serendipity said...

will totally check out their facebook now!:)

Gia @ Lovely Serendipity

Princessarah said...

Yes go! :) And please join my giveaway!

Jan Mitchelle said...

Hi Girl! :)
I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
Here is the Link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html

Thank you so much!
Much Love,
-Jan

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.