Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review: Maybelline's Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry

When my family and I went to MOA last week, I was bragging about my petroleum jelly to my niece and constantly forces her to buy one too then she said she's using Maybelline's Baby Lips as her lip balm so she refuses to buy my idea of using petroleum jelly as daily night lip balm.

So anyway, my other niece and I went to Watson's and I was able to 'influence' her to buy this lip balm because the packaging looks cute and it says that it can moisture the lips all day long! Imagine? ALL DAY LONG? Hmm, sounds interesting for a cheap price!

Know more about 'The Next Generation of Lip Balm" under the cut!


"The next generation of lip balm is born, from Maybelline New York." The packaging says that it gives:
Instant 8H moisture -- shed away rough dryness for supple, smooth and cushioned lips all day long and in one week rejuvenated lips meaning fine lines reduced, elasticity increased and suppleness increased. Hmm, let me see and test.
Packaging is very cute! Reminds me of how much I'm into lip balms when I was younger! I used to collect lip balms and used to cry over lip smackers because they were only sold in US (before). 
For 79php, you'll get this much! Oh no, it looks very delicate! Pretty much for the price! So I used this several times but to my disappointment, it only lasts up to 1 hour (max) to me which means I have to constantly re-apply. 
The lines on my lips are reduced whenever I apply them, also it makes my lips look softer and smoother! 

Pros:
-cheap! Only 79php for the lip balms without 'glow'.
-cute packaging!
-SPF20!! Yay! 

Cons:
-doesn't lasts long :(
- may break easily so better handle it with care!

Will I buy again? Yes! But I love to try the ones with 'glow' -- meaning with a very light pinkish color!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.