Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Glittery Nails Tutorial

So today, I'll be posting something different!! Something I've experimented on months ago and it was a success! You know how much I love glitters so I've decided to put them on my nails and it is so pretty! <3 Anyway, here it goes..
For the materials, you only need a clear nail polish and glitters! I prefer you pick glitters that are very shredded (small) so that it will not look bulky on your nails.
Step one: Apply clear nail polish! Oh so easy! Make sure you've applied clear nail polish on the whole nail.
Step two: While the clear nail polish is still wet, put the glitters on top of it. Make sure to put glitters all over the nail.
Step three: Once you've put glitters, top it off again with clear nail polish. Let it dry FIRST before you remove the excess polish and glitters around the nail.
FINISH! Now you have your very glittery nails! :) Cheap plus easy, right? Let me know if you tried it! Twitpic me or mention me on instagram! :) (@thesarahysabel)
Look at mine the first time I do it! :) Taken last January 2012! Oh wait, notice my pimples at my right cheek too plus my long hair! :) So many things changed already!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i also do this when i want to get noticed lol. :))

Clai Litiatco said...

I've done this using the same materials! I really think they're the best nail art I've ever done but they're so hard to remove!

Followed you! Hopem you check my blog, too, dear! :) I have nail art posts. :)

http://clarisselitiatco.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.