Friday, November 2, 2012

Review: EB Advance HD Waterproof Mascara

My mom gave me this mascara days ago.. It was given to her by a friend who works in EB (Ever Bilena). Perks of having a friend who works in the cosmetic industry, right?


So it comes in a white container which weighs a bit heavy BUT it looks neat and presentable! Just be extra careful in using the brush in and out.
See what I mean? One wrong move and it might ruin the neat presentation of the mascara :) So be VERY careful! 
So the brush looks like this. Straight and tiny bristles! Feels sturdy also and it does the job well. I just hate it when there's a mascara left at the tip of the brush.

Let me put this product to test! Know more about this under the cut!

Before this, let me say sorry for my flaky skin!! Maybe its because of the soap I use. It often happens to me :(

Left: the one with mascara // Right: the one without mascara. See? The left one looks like thicker and fuller!
It also makes my lashes look longer but it groups several lashes so I still need to 'comb' it. Overall, I like the product! Plus, it is a local brand so it is probably cheap! I haven't tested its waterproof-ness yet but I might one of these days and update this review.

Pros:
- cheap! (I think it costs less than 300php)
- makes my lashes look longer, fuller and thicker!!
- neat slash elegant white packaging!
- it says its waterproof! So yay!

Cons:
- maybe a bit heavy to carry everyday
- groups several lashes :(

Will I buy again? Hmm, maybe yes but there's still a lot of other mascaras to try!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.