Thursday, December 27, 2012

November gifts + mini haul

So this is a very very very late post, and I'm very very very sorry for that. I've been busy because of our thesis and practicum (but I'm enjoying our practicum!). So here's a very quick post about the gifts and purchases I got during November and my 20th birthday at Jollibee . In the invitation it says that if they're going to give gifts, I really appreciate things that I can give to the less fortunate and during outreach like old (but still can be used) toys and clothes. Most of the gifts I got are mostly for outreach purposes but there are still some who are generous enough to give something for ME.

Let's start with the super mini haul! 

So I got myself a Kokuryu Summer Cake which I often use because it gives me a smooth and flawless finish plus it is really cheap that is why I can use it for everyday errands. I also bought Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black from ELF cosmetics because the product is like a very good dupe for K-Tattoo pen which costs like P800 and this one only costs less than P150.
I also bought sponges! I won't be able to use my Summer Cake if I don't have sponges :( Now, let's go to the gifts during my birthday.
I got a very cute brush set and a compact mirror from my good friends, Audrey and Eka. Hihi. They really know me well and I love these! I've been wanting to buy a compact mirror but I can't find the perfect one for me.. and since they gave me this morror, I think this is suited for my everyday use!
And of course, my favorite! Waah! My smile was literally up to my ears when I saw these stuff! Benefit's They're Real Mascara and Naturactor! I've read A LOT of good reviews about this mascara (even my favorite fashion blogger, Camille Co) and now, I already have my hands on it!! And finally, Naturactor which is a VERY RARE cosmetic product from Japan and a lot of celebrities use this to cover up their blemishes, pimples, freckles and face imperfections. I swear your face will really look flawless after using this!! Thank you to Shardei for these stuff! You know I really love using them!

So that's the end! I'll be in Baguio for 3 days with my family so I'll try to post about my Christmas when I go back in Manila! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.