Sunday, March 3, 2013

Review: Etude House's Color Me Nude

I was fascinated by this item because it claims that it can hide fine lines and can make lips look smoother. I bought the same item some two years ago ad bought another one when I finished my first tube already. I've been using this product for a long time now :)
The packaging looks pretty petite and simple, right? Sleek and quite sturdy! 
It contains this much! Not bad for less than 300 pesos. 
Of course, this Color Me Nude "lipstick" is in color NUDE! (duh). It serves as a perfect base for lipsticks and it serves as concealer if you wanna hide some lip imperfections.
My lips without Color Me Nude
My lips with Color Me Nude
My lips with Color Me Nude plus matte lipstick
Can you see the effect? It can make your lips look smoother that is why I love it to bits. Btw, I found out about this product in Tricia Gosingtian's blog years back so I bet that this is really a must so I bought one. Haha I remembered before.. I'm using only this so I can look SICK. Silly. Anyway, the only downside is.. sometimes, it feels heavy already and sometimes it is irritating knowing you have some kind of concealer on your lips.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, How can i get this concealer etude house? Plis reply ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.