Sunday, February 24, 2013

Review: Nichido's True Colors Powder Blush in Cool Rum

Long time no post!! :( Anyway, here is my super handy powder blush in Cool Rum. I've been using this since I saw a very good review about this ans I wanted to step outside my comfort zone of using only pink-ish blush. I think this rum color will give more natural look and feel for everyday use.

I was looking for rum colored blushes in Watsons and this one caught my attention. the shade is very warm plus it is really cheap :) 
So again, I bought Nichido's True Colors Collection powder blush in COOL RUM for only P88.00!! Wee! The shade is far away from the common blush colors like pink to reddish! This shade will give you a more natural look.
See? Not bad for 88 pesos (around $2)! It comes in a round plastic container with a transparent plastic cover so you can easily see the shade.
The only thing I don't like about it is.. it cracks easily and the powder becomes loose so quickly. What a waste :(
On the other hand, I love it because it is really pigmented and very good for everyday use! Gives me the natural simple look.

See? :D Looks very natural on me! :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.