Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Easy Hold by Trim eyelash curler

TRIM products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied costumers for over 65 years.


This product claims to:
  • Curls lashes quickly and easily
  • Smooth opening and closing action
  • Ergonomic design for easy use
  • Unique rubberized handle inserts help provide maximum control
Instructions:
Wipe rubber pads clean. Use before applying mascara. Steady your hand by resting elbow on a flat surface. Lift chin and look down into mirror. Widen opening. Position eyelashes between cushioned pads. squeeze together gently but firmly for 15-20 seconds. For more curl apply mascara. When dry, fluff lashes with dry brush and curl again.

So I bought this eyelash curler because my first one is already broken plus it doesn't have rubber pads already! Haha! I really must change already so I hurriedly went to Watsons and found this for a very cheap price. It only costs less than a hundred so definitely a good buy.
It looks really sturdy and seems very effective!
It also has this easy hold feature so you exert maximum force for curling! Wait, sorry for my untidy nails!! :(
Let me put this into a test! It does curls on my lashes! Works great and makes lashes look longer and fuller! On the photo, I haven't put mascara yet because I was just going to test the eyelash curler's effect.

3 comments:

MAGGIE said...

oohhh! Where can I buy this one? I'm currently using Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curly for years now but I wanna try this one too! :) Nice Review!



Maggie
http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/NaniGGie

Princessarah said...

Thank you! I bought it in Watsons! :D

Unknown said...

The best toh. As in. Akala ko I needed to buy something really expensive like shu uemura. Buti na lang nahanap ko toh.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.