Sunday, May 17, 2015

Tutoring Services


Need a highly qualified tutor that will help your child achieve greater heights in school? You've landed to the right page! 

I'm a 22 year-old licensed teacher graduated last 2013 in an exclusive school in Makati. I've worked in an International School during my first year of teaching and it is my second year now in a private school in Makati.

My Tutoring Services include but not limited to the following:
-Reviewing your child previous lessons that he/she might have difficulty with
-Formative assessments
-Advance study
-Assistance in homeworks, researches & projects
-And of course, I can be a "guidance counselor or a friend" too so that your child can address any problem that he/she encounters at school that needs to be resolved

Interested? Contact me at 0917-579-9449.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.