Saturday, September 5, 2015

Foodie: Buffalo Wild Wings

Since this is my first time to blog something about food, let me share some facts about how I eat and the food(s) I love..

1. I eat very slow! Whenever I eat with friends and family, it's not new to be the last one to finish!
2. I don't eat spaghetti, shrimps and anything super spicy and I don't drink sodas.
3. I prefer desserts over appetizer!
4. I love everything creamy and saucy!! 
5. I gain weight fast but then I can't resist eating un(healthy) food! ;)

Anyway, while on the way home from work, I've stumbled upon a food blog which inspired me to write on this blog about the food/restaurants that I've tried! 

Sharing you my happiness and what I do best here! ❤️

After a night out at Barcino for a friend's birthday party.. We felt very tired that we woke up the next day almost lunch time! So we decided to just eat somewhere near and something we like! :) 

Have you heard of the new mall located in Kapitolyo, Pasig? Angela and I wanted to try eating in Wild Buffalo Wings for the longest time and atlas!!.. The time has come!! 

Greeted by friendly and accommodating crews plus large TV screens and comfortable seats.. We felt very happy and excited as first impression :)

Of course, we chose to eat here for their chicken wings! There are a lot of wing flavors to choose from.. From the mild up to the spiciest they got!! :)

Aside from wings, they also offer salads, wraps, burgers, sides, for kids, sandwiches, for sharing, desserts and beers!
Potato Wedges

At first we thought there are no cheese at all.. But when we looked at the bottom part, it's oozing with cheese!! I love this!! So tasty and soft!! :)

Buffalo Wings (P325 for a small order)

I think this is a must-order kind of wing especially that the restaurant's named after this so this is worth giving a try.. Though it is dry and not the usual saucy buffalo wings, you can still taste the "classic heat and soothing buttery flavor". Though I prefer saucy wings over dry ones :)

Parmesan Garlic Wings (P325 for a small order)

I like this one better that the Buffalo! I love everything cheesy and garlic-y!! So this is a perfect combination if you do too :) I just think that it lacks "sauce".. Good thing there's bleu cheese dip for the carrots and celery!!.. So I can dip my wings there too!! :) 

Dirty Rice

This rice compliments the taste of the wings but it is nit the best I've tried in the metro.. :) Still good though! Oh btw, this is not good for sharing if you're hungry!! 

Overall, we love the ambiance and the feel of the place.. :) Crews are very accommodating and the place is huge.. I love the wings selection!! ❤️

Will I come back? Yes! Cause I want to try the other flavors of wings! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.