Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Zzzquil Experience

I'm a fan of Nyquil because of its effectivity whenever I have severe colds accompanied by cough and headache + difficulty sleeping because of stuffed nose.


Just last week, we went to S&R Shaw Blvrd and found out that the Zzzquil (from the makers of Nyquil) is 50% off because of its near expiry date. I think the original price is at P500.

It claims that it is a nighttime sleep-aid and I was so excited to go home and try this very tempting product which I expect will give me a better sleep! 

I took it that night at around 8PM and I felt very sleepy a few minutes after. I usually woke up around 5:30AM the nextmorning  but this time, I woke up 1 hour earlier and can't sleep anymore :( Maybe its the effect of Zzzquil of just letting you sleep soundly for the reccomended time of sleeping which is actually good.

I slept about 8 hours which is the standard sleeping time :) I tried using it again on the next night.. Took it around 10pm and slept a few minutes after.. Woke up earlier than usual again but this time, I managed to sleep again just to maximize the weekend-no-alarm-morning :)


Well, this is not recommended if you're still doing a lot of work or if you have goals to finish for the day because it will make you really sleepy! But if you want to sleep soundly or is really having a difficult time to sleep then you might want to give this a try! 

You also might want to try this if:
- You're suffering from a broken heart and just want to sleep this off
- You're overthinking.. You better just sleep!
- Feeling ecstatic and excited that you can't sleep
- Suffering from stuffed nose (though this is not a remedy for colds)
- Addicted to social media, tv programs and digital games 
- You want to get a good rest and right time of sleep

Share your thoughts?

3 comments:

john marzan said...

zzzquil is diphenhydramine HCL. i found out na The Generics Pharmacy is selling diphenhydramine HCL (1 bottle) for 24 pesos only. nakakatulog talaga.

Unknown said...

wow

Unknown said...

wow

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.