Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Foodie: Toastbox

Toastbox has been here in the Philippines for how many years already. BUT can you imagine that this is just my FIRST time to actually try it? Haha!


Spent one Saturday afternoon at Toastbox in BGC but there are sure a lot of branches available anywhere :)
The place's so dainty!! 
See? Makes me feel like I'm in a tea shop with my girls and we're going to "clink clink clink" our teacups! 

Ordered just these: their famous Milo Dinosaur and Kaya Toast with soft boiled egg.

Kaya Toast with special butter. So I was told that this is best when you deep it in a soft boiled egg with salt and soy sauce. Might as well try it :)


Ordered a soft boiled egg.. :) Put in in a bowl.. 

Put soy sauce.. Not too much or else you can't taste the egg anymore :P

Then lastly, add white pepper :) Tadaaaa!! You can now dip the toast in here :)

I liked the Kaya Toast. The bread's crunchy and the Kaya's sweet (tastes like Coco Jam). The dip is unique though I really don't like almost raw food (the egg). Hehe! :) 

Of course my first Toastbox experience will not be complete if I won't try their Milo Dinosaur. I love eating Milo when I was young (up to now!!). This is perfect for Milo lovers like me ❤️

Overall, I enjoyed my afternoon spent in Toastbox. Loved the place and the food I ordered though I think I should go back to try other food :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.