Friday, September 25, 2015

Teacher's Diary

I had a student last year named Aron. We last saw each other during the last day of the school year.. He didn't ask for any recommendation letter so I thought I'd see him again in our school next school year.. To my surprise, he's not there anymore. I was sad because I don't know what happened to him already knowing he's one of my brightest. 


Until one evening, I was surprised because his mom messaged me on viber and here's our conversation:


Out of nowhere, the mom just messaged me and updated me of how Aron is doing in school now. Even thanking me for being Aron's teacher last school year!! Aaaah my heart just keeps on jumping every time I reread our conversation and replay the videos they sent saying Aron misses and love me. Glad of everything he has accomplished and I'm so glad that all my hardwork has been paid off knowing that there are parents and pupils who appreciate me ❤️ 

I have no idea that being a teacher is this fulfilling. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.