Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lazada Experience! Seagate Backup Plus

Yay can I just congratulate myself from actually buying an external hard drive already? I've been wanting to have one for the longest time already but it seems to be heavy on my budget :))


Okay fast forward.. My co-teacher's laptop got busted and doesn't want to open anymore. All her files are there including pictures from the past years, all her quizzes and activity sheets and presentations.. The worst part is -- she doesn't have a back-up. 

This made me instantly decide on buying an external hard drive already. Went to Rockwell but it was hella expensive.. P4,000 pesos for 1TB (Seagate brand).  Went home empty handed :) Searched online and found out that the same hard drive I'm eyeing on is a lot cheaper in Lazada.com so yeah, I ordered. It's around 800 pesos cheaper ;) What a jackpot! By the way, this is already my second time to order at Lazada. The first one was when I ordered their Buy 1, Take 1 Romoss Powerbank (for a very cheap price too!).

When I ordered, it says that it'll arrive after 7-8 days but I was surprised it came earlier than expected!! I'm so happy and excited to transfer files!
Came in just after 2 days!! Plus you have the option to pay for the product when it is already actually on your hands!
Bubble wrapped!!! I'm so so so excited!! :) 

Yehey!!! This'll be very useful especially my laptop's about to give up on me already! Must start backing-up!! 
Product's sealed. Side story: while searching from their list of hard drives, I'm actually tempted to buy a different brand but I remembered a friend who told me that Seagate brand is better than Toshiba, Transcend and Samsung. Those brands have the tendency to be corrupt so all your files will be corrupted too.
Got the silver one though my first choice is to get a white one :) Why not white? Oh because it's more expensive by 300 pesos! Haha! 

I'm going to share to you how my new external hard drive works or a mini review on how fast you can transfer files from your computer to this thing soon when I finish backing-up already! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.