Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Personal Goals for 2016

With the GRACE, MERCY and GUIDANCE of the Almighty Father, I believe I can do all of these this year!!



©       Read the Harry Potter series
©       Read a Bible reflection everyday
©       Learn how to drive
©       Rice for breakfast only HAHAHA or one cup of rice a day limit
©       Go to at least 2 different countries I’ve never been to  (TARGET: Thailand and )
©       Visit an amusement park I’ve never been to (TARGET: Lunapark in Sydney)
©       Go to at least 3 local destinations (TARGET: Palawan, Cebu and Boracay)
©       Get my second tattoo (TARGET: silhouette unicorn or traditional tatt)
©       Take the IELTS Exam
©       Go on a trip ALONE
©       SAVE money : live below my means
©       Write weekly
©       Watch Les Miserables

©       Take time to unplug and be present in the NOW [limit use of phone esp. when with family and friends]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.