Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Ella's Lashes and Nails Salon, Boni Mandaluyong

Before the holidays, my niece and I decided to have our eyelash extensions. Our first choice was to have it done in Oh My Lash.. Since it's just our first time, we opted for a cheaper choice!! Hahaha!

Went to Ella's Lashes and Nails Salon along Boni in Mandaluyong.

Here's their price list. Both of us availed the Barbie Doll Curl Lashes for only 399!

Here's my niece having her lashes done.. It takes about 1 hour to finish the whole extension procedure.

Done! Her new lashes look natural.. Barbie Doll lashes are alternate of size 10 and 8.

Mine a day after:

Mine a week after:

Mine after a week and a half:

Some lashes are have been removed already.. It tends to be itchy at night so I scratch it.. Haha! Plus, they have the tendency to "stick together" so you need to "comb" them using toothpick or old mascara brush.. 

Personally and honestly, having eyelash extension tends to be uncomfortable because sometimes it tends to be heavy plus I can't wash and wipe my face properly because I'm scared I might easily lose them.. BUT it's worth a try!! You don't need to put mascara everyday!! Just put your lipstick on and you're good to go :)

Will I have my eyelash extensions again? Yes, but I might try Oh My Lash this time! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.