Saturday, July 23, 2016

Review: Chulips Lipbalm

Let me just share to you one of my purchases when I went to Japan! :) I found this lipbalm similar to EOS Lipbalms' packaging and presentation but this one is a little cuter!! 


Forgive me for the low quality photos!! I was so excited to use it :))

I can't read Japanese therefore I cannot understand what it says on the packaging.. I can see somehow that it is SPF22 plus it is a lipbalm that glides on your lips smoothly.

I can remember that there are a wide variety of chumchum characaters! I chose Daisy Duck because it was pink!! :) 

It looks so cute!! I bought this merely because it was cute and pink. I didn't know it's flavor and everything else was going to be a surprise.

Tadaaaa! It is very much similar to EOS! 

Finally time to try it! It was a Wednesday morning at school.. I can't last a day without putting on lipbalm because my lips are dry.. My everyday lipbalm ran out already so I decided to use this one! It glides smoothly on my lips.. However, I'm still unsure of its flavor. It has a hint of mind and it is somehow sweet at the same time!

It stays on my lips long that's why Inlove it! The onky downside is... It is very bulky to ne put inside my small everyday make-up kit! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.