Saturday, August 20, 2016

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Swatches

I'm Hello! I've heard that Revlon's Ultraburst Matte Balm is on sale again!! Get one for 50% off. Haha in line with these, let me share to you 5 out of the many shades available. I forgot to include 2 more that I own.. 


L-R: Elusive, Passionate, Striking, Standout and Fiery.

Here are the swatches under natural light:


I'm a big fan of these lipsticks! It gives a matte feel and at the same time, not too drying. It also gives a slight minty feeling every after applying! My all time favorite is the Standout. It gives a deep red and can easily create an impact on any look :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.