Sunday, November 8, 2015

EB Advance Supreme Lipstick in Red Twilight (Matte)

If you live in the Philippines then you probably know Yaya Dub.. Yaya Dub aka Maine Mendoza is one of every girl's icon here when it comes to wearing red lipsticks!! So while browsing instagram, I've stumbled upon her post wearing a very nice shade of red which happens to be Loreal.. I immediately wanted to go to the mall to look and buy for it but to my surprise, it was out of stock!! :(

I passed by the stall of Ever Bilena and I heard some customers say they were looking for a nice color of red.. The staff replied that they have their best sellers which are Vamp Red and Red Twilight :) I wanted to see and try those two so I asked the staff for some swatches.

The staff said that the Red Twilight is better because it beling to the Supreme line which are just newly released.

And out of wanting a nice Yaya Dub-looking-lips, I wanted to try this.

Above are the ingredients:) Though it's matte, it contains moisturizers so that the lips won't dry easily/too much.

It comes in a white plastic bullet tube which is somehow similar to MAC's bullet lipsticks (but this one is white) :)

I'm excited to try this!! I'm a red-lipstick fan eversince!! :) 

It may appear really dark and intimidating to use at first.. :)

But I'm pretty sure girls of any color can pull this off! Oh by the way, it smells like blueberries!! Yum!

Before applying Red Twilight:

After applying Red Twilight:

Tadaaa!! I love how it reminds me of my all time favorite red-- MAC's Ruby Woo. It's a warm shade of red and at the same time very wearable. I don't mind wearing this everyday at work and did I mention that it is very affordable? It retails for only P195 per tube!! :) 

I just hope that it lasts long and not too drying! :) I suggest you out very thin lipbalm first before using this! :) I'm happy with this product but I still want to look for Yaya Dub's red lipstick! Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.