Sunday, November 8, 2015

Review: Maybelline's Lip Polish in Glam 6

One time, my niece showed me her loot of lipsticks of different shades. I wanted to try a shade with violet undertones so she suggested this Maybelline's Lip Polish in Glam 6.

Note: All pictures were taken under natural light.
I love the packaging!! It's a bullet-sized container with shiny silver cap.

It has an applicator so you can easily  glide it on your lips. 

Hand swatch! It has violet undertones.. Perfect for those girls who wants to go out of the usual red and pink tones. This also fits girls of any skin tone. 

Before applying:

After applying:

See the difference? Hehe! Love that it has violet undertones <3 It complements my skin color and highlights my face. This color is a "to-go" because you can just apply powder, mascara and lipstick and you're good to go :)

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not matte. I prefer matte lip products because it doesn't give me the feeling of "there's slime on my lips" and I don't want very glossy lips though this products can moisturize your lips all day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design and layout by Sarah Ysabel Gonzalez // Inquire about layout making projects here.